Glass Master VA is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:
ALL OUR TECHNICIANS ARE FULLY VACCINATED
– Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
– Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
– Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
– Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
– Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
– Staying home when sick.
Follow these tips from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19): CDC Coronavirus Website
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact our office.